- Price Free to Play
- Listing categories Public
- Location / Region TAS / Austins Ferry
- Teepad Type Gravel
- Basket Type Custom Built
- Course Type Permanent
- Number of Baskets 18
- Number of Tees 36
- Par 59
- Length 1900
- Access Type Public
- Course Designer Harvey Yarnall & Richard Sampson
- Scorecard map_scorecard_a4.pdf
The disc golf course is situated at Poimena Reserve, Austins Ferry, Tasmania.
The entrance to the reserve is at the end of Wakehurst Road, off Main Road, Austins Ferry.
Austins Ferry is about 20 minutes drive north of Hobart.
- Website http://poimenadiscgolf.com.au/
- Address 30A Wakehurst Road Austins Ferry TAS 7011
2 reviews on “Poimena Reserve Disc Golf Course”
One of Australia's top Courses. Best views going round!Cons
Nothing really. It's steep!
Great views and a good variety of holes challenging all aspects of your game.Cons
My legs hurt...